The following is a short book preview contributed by the Ohio State University Leadership Center.
The Trust Edge: How Top Leaders Gain Faster Results, Deeper Relationships, and a Stronger Bottom Line
David Horsager, Minneapolis: Summerside Press (2010)
- Build trust
- Create a unified spearhead team
- Establish a pressing need for the change to be implemented
- Formulate a clear unifying vision
- Build and implement a specific strategy
- Share the vision often
- Enable and equip all shareholders to implement change effort as top priority
- Create and recognize improvement, big and small.
- Deepen change, making sure all systems, policies, and training promote the change
- Keep and create systems that foster open communication, listening, reviewing, and adjusting (Horsager, 2010 p.267)
The Trust Edge is available from the OSU Leadership Center.
Click here to borrow this resource or any other resource from the OSU Leadership Center Lending Library. Once you are on the Lending Library web page, click on the Spectrum icon.
Learn how the Ohio State University Leadership Center is inspiring others to take a leadership role that empowers the world at the OSU Leadership Center website.
More on Change Leadership:
Constituent Hub enterprise software enables organizational change leadership that increases adoption and strategy realization so you can remain competitive.