The following is a short book preview contributed by the Ohio State University Leadership Center.
Tuesday Morning Coaching
David Cottrell, New York: McGraw-Hill (2013)
- My attitude is important, but I need to change my habits as well.
- And Then Some is not necessarily something big. It is making a habit of consistently doing the seemingly small things.
- Anyone at any level in any position can give lagniappe.
- I may find myself traveling “the extra mile” alone, but that is where real success happens.
- No more blaming or justifying why I am where I am. It is time to move forward (Cottrell, p. 40).
Tuesday Morning Coaching is available from the OSU Leadership Center.
Click here to borrow this resource or any other resource from the OSU Leadership Center Lending Library. Once you are on the Lending Library web page, click on the Spectrum icon.
Learn how the Ohio State University Leadership Center is inspiring others to take a leadership role that empowers the world at the OSU Leadership Center website.