The following – Integrity Isn’t Important – It’s Everything – is a short book preview contributed by the Ohio State University Leadership Center.
Power Relationships: 26 Irrefutable Laws for Building Extraordinary Relationships
Andrew Sobel and Jerold Panas, Wiley (2014)
You show integrity when you:
- Are truthful
- Follow through
- Are consistent in your behavior
- Are discreet and keep confidences
- Uphold unchanging principles and values
- Always keep promises and commitments, no matter how small
- Walk your talk
- Don’t walk away from others’ breaches of integrity (p. 48)
Power Relationships is available from the OSU Leadership Center.
Learn how the Ohio State University Leadership Center is inspiring others to take a leadership role that empowers the world at the OSU Leadership Center website.