The following is a short book preview contributed by the Ohio State University Leadership Center.
The Seven Laws of Learning: Why Great Leaders are Also Great Teachers
Richard L. Godfrey, Gerreld L. Pulsipher, Hyrum W. Smith, Springville, UT: Bonneville Books (2011)
- We are all born to learn.
- You never know when learning will occur.
- We learn by connecting.
- We all learn differently.
- Connections come from storytelling.
- Learning is both an emotional and an intellectual experience.
- Learning can change lives (Godfrey, et al., 2011, p. 45).
The Seven Laws of Learning is available from the OSU Leadership Center.
Click here to borrow this resource or any other resource from the OSU Leadership Center Lending Library. Once you are on the Lending Library web page, click on the Spectrum icon.
Learn how the Ohio State University Leadership Center is inspiring others to take a leadership role that empowers the world at the OSU Leadership Center website.