The following is a short book preview on ways to build trust contributed by the Ohio State University Leadership Center.
Influential Leadership: A Leader’s Guide to Getting Things Done
Colin Gautrey, London: Kogan Page (2014)
Six Ways to Build Trust:
- “Keep an open mind about the view of others
- Show genuine concern for other people
- Encourage openness and honesty
- Communicate clear objectives
- Demonstrate commitment to personal and organizational values
- Display confidence and capability (p. 164).”
Influential Leadership is available from the OSU Leadership Center.
Learn how the Ohio State University Leadership Center is inspiring others to take a leadership role that empowers the world at the OSU Leadership Center website.